We are living in a historical moment right now. Very few, if any, have lived in a time of a global pandemic such as this. Thankfully, God has provided a guide to make sure you and your family are adequately prepared.
- Stop worrying (Matthew 6:25-34; Philippians 4:6-7).
- Call the Great Physician with comments and concerns (Psalm 103:2-3).
- Avoiding sin infected crowds (1 Corinthians 15:33).
- Wash your hands (James 4:8; Titus 3:5).
- Don’t forget to sanitize (1 John 1:9).
- Let the light in (1 John 1:7).
- Practice healthy habits (Philippians 4:8-9).
- Exercise your godliness (1 Timothy 4:8).
- Eat healthy (Matthew 5:6).
- Trust in the Lord (Proverbs 3:5-6).
- In the worst-case scenario, remember the end reward (Revelation 21:1ff).
Throughout time, Christians have had to endure some of the world’s most dangerous and difficult situations. God didn’t simply remove the threats. God cares, above all else, about our spiritual health. Let’s do everything we can to keep ourselves and our loved ones spiritual clean.